Your Team has 60 minutes
What is I-ChallengeU?
It is a live escape game, designed for groups of 3-10 people
The team has 60 minutes to overcome a series of brain twisting puzzles to complete a mission.
Escape rooms are ideal for friends, family, colleagues, students, gamers and thrill seekers.
You have a choice of two rooms. Our flagship escape room is the Enigma Room Or the daring Professor’s Revenge.
CHOOSE YOUR ROOM
CHOOSE AN ESCAPE ROOM FOR YOUR GROUP
Technology has provided mankind with the ability to access the memories of another human being. You are part of a team who is embarking on the first ever attempt to access another person's mind. The process will directly embed you into their consciousness. Should you not discover the secret behind her condition you will be trapped within her mind forever.
War is upon us. Our enemies stand on our doorstep while our influence over the Child Emperor fades. Edo Castle is our last bastion. Behind these walls we prepare our final stand knowing no one has ever breached these walls. Yet whispers on the wind bring forewarning of a traitor. Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu has instructed you, his most trusted Shinobi, to infiltrate the Hyabushi War Council. We must find the traitor! Or we all shall die an honourable death!"
HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to reserve a game and you know the amount of players you would like to involve up to 10, click on the Book Now button, you will then be redirected to our booking page on smoothbook.
- Once at the booking page. Choose your game room. Click the CHOOSE
- Select your dates if available. Then scroll down, select your TIME SLOT.
- Then click on the Continue Button.
- Register and indicate once registered the amount of players.
- If you would like to book two or more rooms at the same time, the second room is charged at 50% of the total cost.
DIFFERENT TEAM CATEGORIES
What group do you fall under?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Basic Concept
- The minimum age is 9 years old if accompanied by an adult or 16 if unaccompanied. This is due to the complexity of the puzzles.
- Each game will be monitored on a closed circuit video with audio to allow communication with the game master at any time.
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes before the game. Game instructions are provided 5 minutes before the start of your allotted time.
- Unfortunately, late arrivals can severely disrupt the experience for other people, so a strict rule of no entry is applied to anyone 10 minutes late.
- Please note that all escape rooms are live events and therefore any cancellations or reschedules less than 3 days prior to the event are not accepted and no refunds will be supplied.
- It is recommended that participants are not inebriated. Management reserves the right to refund and exclude entry to anyone who is intoxicated.
- Any malicious damage to property or intimidation of staff is not acceptable and suitable legal measures will be taken if required.
- Most of the activities at Ichallengeu only require some brainwork and team work. However there are some smaller physical activities that we recommend at least one member in the team should not have mobility problems. The game rooms are accessible for wheelchairs and the rooms are spacious enough to accommodate them.
- Please inform us at IchallengeU of any specific requirements when booking your tickets, in order to make best of the experience.